Protective gears (helmet and glove), rain
coat (on rainy day), drinking water, fruits
in season and insurance for rider &
passenger (ATVís damages not covered)
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips.
- Other service not mentioned on this
What to Bring:
Sport wear, sport shoes, sun block, sun cap,
sunglasses and insect spray.
- A comprehensive training session makes our
tours suitable and safe for both
inexperienced and experienced riders. -
Riders have to be in good physical and
mental condition to ensure safety. The
pregnant and physically disabled should not
- Children under 16 must be supervised by
parents/guardians and tour guide/instructors
of tour operator.
- In case of rider with passenger,
acceptance will be under tour operatorís
conditions and guests must accept to sign a
waiver form and use protective gear such as
helmet and gloves.
- During the tour, riders are asked to
strictly follow the tour guide/instructor.
The tour operator has the right to stop any
risky riding with no refund